What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Vickys Devilled Pheasant with Onion Rice, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Vickys Devilled Pheasant with Onion Rice, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys devilled pheasant with onion rice, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys devilled pheasant with onion rice, gf df ef sf nf you only need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Vickys Devilled Pheasant with Onion Rice, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get of Rub.
- You need 2 tsp of soft brown sugar / granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mild curry powder.
- Use 2 of prepared pheasants, divided into legs and breasts, 8 pieces in all.
- Get of Rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 225 grams of dry basmati rice.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 480 ml of chicken stock.
- Take of Sauce.
- Get 50 grams of sunflower spread / butter, melted.
- Provide 3 tbsp of tomato chutney.
- Get 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of brown sauce such as HP.
- Provide 1 dash of tobasco.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Vickys Devilled Pheasant with Onion Rice, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Mix the brown sugar, black pepper, ground ginger, curry powder and mustard powder together in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice mix all over the pheasant pieces well, then set aside in the fridge for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight to soak up the flavour.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry off the onion until softened.
- Add in the dry rice and continue to fry until the onion is golden.
- Pour in the chicken stock and stir in the pepper.
- Put the lid on the pan and let simmer for 20 minutes. When done, take the lid off and fluff up with a fork.
- Meanwhile brush the pheasant with some of the butter for the sauce and grill under a medium heat for about 10 minutes on each side or until browned and crispy.
- Mix together the chutney, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco and HP sauce with the remaining butter in a small pan or microwaveable bowl and heat through https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350429-vickys-homemade-fruity-brown-hp-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358944-vickys-red-pepper-and-chilli-chutney-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Drain any fat from the pheasant pieces and spoon over the sauce. Continue grilling for another 10 – 15 minutes, basting frequently.
- Serve with the fluffed rice and some steamed broccoli.
I used brown rice increased the broth to two cups and used a whole small onion. The biggest lie of the century is that Lamb 'n Onion Rice actually contains any meat at all. This recipe will demonstrate how to make onion rice. It is simple and easy to follow, with only a few ingredients. Great recipe for Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Vickys Devilled Pheasant with Onion Rice, GF DF EF SF NF turns your day joyful.