Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Chocolate caramel pudding recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Chocolate caramel pudding recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate caramel pudding recipe. You can cook chocolate caramel pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Chocolate caramel pudding:
- Provide 2 cups of Milk.
- Provide 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Condensed milk.
- Get 1 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cadbourys sweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanila essance.
- Take of for caramel.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Chocolate caramel pudding:
- Caramelise the sugar in a pudding mould until brown.Tilt it on all the sides of the mould.remove from heat.keep it aside..
- Beat the eggs in a hand mixer till it's color changes, then add milk, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, sweet condensed milk and vanila essance.beat it at a low speed 2 min.pour it into a caramelized mould..
- Close it with a lid or an aluminium foil.steam it over boiling water.or double boiling system 20min.remove from heat.cool it and refrigerate it 15 min..
- Unmould it and decorate it with caramelized nuts and cherries..
This chocolate pudding recipe is an easy Christmas dessert recipe. Lindt balls buried in the centre of this deeply chocolatey pud give little melted caramel hits, perfect for a festive dessert that's easy. Salted Caramel Chocolate Espresso Protein Pudding. This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. That means if you click on my link and buy something, I will earn a small.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Chocolate caramel pudding turns your day cheerful.