What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for best Chicken Chana Dal Masala recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Chicken Chana Dal Masala recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chana dal masala recipe. To make chicken chana dal masala you need 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Chicken Chana Dal Masala:
- Provide 300 gms of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of Chana (Split Chicpeas/Bengal Gram)Dal.
- Use 1 of big onion sliced finely.
- Take 1 tbsp of sliced capsicum.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of fennel seed powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of homemade tomato puree.
- You need 1 tbsp of curd.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- You need 2 of green cardamoms.
- Provide 1 of small stick cinnanon.
- Get 4-5 of cloves.
- Get 5-6 of whole black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of dry red chillies.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Take 3 tbsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 1 (5 tsp) of ghee.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Chicken Chana Dal Masala:
- Soak chana dal for an hour in warm water.Pressure cook chicken with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4th cup water upto 1 whistle.Open lid.Set aside alongwith stock.Pressure cook dal with little turmeric, salt and 1 tsp ghee upto 3 whistles.Open lid.Dal should be just done and not mushy.Heat oil and deep fry onion till crispy brown.Set aside..
- In 2 tbsp oil lightly fry the boneless chicken pieces.Curry cut chicken with bones may also be used.In remaining oil fry dry red chillies and set aside.Sprinkle cumin,whole black pepper,bay leaves and half crushed whole garam masala.When they crackle,add ginger garlic paste,half of fried onion, tomato puree,curd,dry masalas,kasoori methi,salt and sugar to taste.Fry till oil leaves sides..
- Add chicken pieces and toss.Then add boiled dal and all the remaining stock and boil.Add sliced capsicum.Adjust gravy according to need.Garnish with chopped coriander,rest of fried onion and dry red chillies.Serve hot with tandoori roti,naan,paratha or jeera rice..
Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. This is simple and great simply great! I doubled the tomato sauce and yogurt as well as added chicken. I too used canned green chilies and it was still delicious! Chana dal recipe – Simple, healthy, delicious and quick to make chana dal fry.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Chicken Chana Dal Masala turns your day joyful.