What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Strawberry Bakewell Tart recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Strawberry Bakewell Tart recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry bakewell tart recipe. You can have strawberry bakewell tart using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Strawberry Bakewell Tart:
- Get 1 of ready made roll of shortcrust pastry.
- Prepare 140 g of strawberry jam, plus 1 tbsp.
- Take 1 tbsp of water.
- Get 3 of eggs, room temperature.
- Get 125 g of softened unsalted butter or room temperature.
- Get of Butter for greasing.
- Take 3/4 cups of golden caster sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of grounded almonds.
- Get 125 g of fresh strawberries or enough to cover top, sliced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 2 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of flaked almonds.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar for sprinkling.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Strawberry Bakewell Tart:
- Remove the shortcrust pastry from the fridge at least 10 minutes before cooking..
- Grease with butter a 20-22cm round tray with removable base. Preheat oven to 180c..
- Place the shortcrust pastry in the pan and then cut and mold using your fingers as needed to fill in any missing pastry inside..
- In a bowl using a whisk or electric mixer beat the butter, vanilla essence and sugar together until its light and creamy. Add the eggs one by one beating lightly after each addition. Fold in the ground almonds, flour and if using the flaked almonds (I chose to omit mine as hubby doesn't like them)..
- Spread the jam over the pastry. Then spoon the almond mixture on top of the jam and level the mixture using a spatula. Transfer to the oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown..
- Lastly place the tablespoon of jam and water into a small saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring. Then brush it all over the tart..
- Add the sliced strawberries over the top of the tart, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve..
Pass it through a sieve back into the pan. Slightly surprisingly then, this raspberry bakewell tart actually started life as my dad's invention. He wanted to create a bakewell tart at home. Now, not being the pastry chef in our house, he bought the pastry base and then invented a slightly cakey version of a frangipane to go over the raspberry jam. The result is delicious and equally at home served with custard or cream.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Strawberry Bakewell Tart turns your day cheerful.