Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Bakewell tart recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Bakewell tart recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bakewell tart recipe. To make bakewell tart you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Bakewell tart:
- You need of Shortcrust pastry.
- Prepare 115 g of margarine.
- Prepare 115 g of sugar.
- Provide 115 g of ground rice.
- You need 1 of beaten egg.
- Get 3/4 tsp of almond essence.
- You need of Jam.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Bakewell tart:
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Line tin with pastry and chill for 10 min.
- Melt the margarine, stir in sugar and cook for 1min.
- Remove from heat and stir in ground rice, egg and essence.
- Cool slightly.
- Spread jam over pastry and pour in filling.
- Cook for 35-44 mins until risen and brown.
For the jam, put the raspberries in a small, deep-sided saucepan and crush them using a masher. Add the sugar and bring to the boil over a low heat until the sugar has melted. Whizz the flour, icing sugar and diced butter in a food processor until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Transfer to a large bowl, add the egg yolk mixture and stir with a palette knife. Bring the mixture together with your hands to form a dough, adding an extra teaspoon of chilled water if dry.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Bakewell tart turns your day joyful.