Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for best Thick Split Peas Soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Thick Split Peas Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thick split peas soup recipe. To cook thick split peas soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Thick Split Peas Soup:
- Get 1 kg of split peas.
- Take 3 of grated Tomatoes.
- You need 3 of Onions.
- Get 3 of All peppers full (yellow, green, red).
- Take Spoon of each of Ginger, garlic & dhana.
- Prepare to drizzle of Olive oil.
- Provide 500g of Mince.
- Prepare to serve of Noodles or cooked spaghetti.
- Take 1 cube of chicken stock.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Get 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Thick Split Peas Soup:
- Boil split peas until they look like a smooth soft porridge and I add 1 chicken stock for taste.
- Make tomato grave. Fry onion, peppers, garlic, ginger & dhana. Add tomatoes, chicken stock and your favorite spice. Add a bit of soup to make it thick..
- Make mince meat. Fry onion, all peppers, garlic, ginger and dhana. Add mince once cooked add half chicken stock and steak and chop spice. Add 2 spoons of tomato sauce and mayonnaise..
- Add all in big pot and add thick vegetable soup. Add your cooked spaghetti cut into small small bits..
- Serve with Dombolo.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Thick Split Peas Soup turns your day cheerful.