Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Fresh Pesto with Courgette Spaghetti recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Fresh Pesto with Courgette Spaghetti recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh pesto with courgette spaghetti recipe. To make fresh pesto with courgette spaghetti you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Fresh Pesto with Courgette Spaghetti:
- Take 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 80 g of fresh basil, washed and stalks removed.
- Take 50 g of pine nuts, very lightly toasted.
- Get 60 g of parmesan cheese, finely grated.
- Take 6 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 8 of courgettes cut into spaghetti.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Fresh Pesto with Courgette Spaghetti:
- Add the garlic, salt and pine nuts to a food processor (or use a pestle and motar). Pulse mix until the pine nuts are well ground..
- Add the basil leaves and pulse blend again until the leaves are well combined..
- Tip the mixture into a medium sized bowl and stir in half of the parmesan..
- Add 3 tsp of olive oil and stir gently..
- Add the salt and the rest of the parmesan and stir gently again. Add in the remaining olive oil tsp by tsp until you get the right consistency (it should be a thick, oozing paste). Season to taste with black pepper and more salt if required..
- You can serve the pesto with hot or raw, cold courgette spaghetti. If serving hot, stir fry the courgette spaghetti in a wok for 2 minutes then stir through the pesto just before serving..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Fresh Pesto with Courgette Spaghetti turns your day joyful.