What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for complete Thai Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Thai Chicken Noodle Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken noodle soup recipe. To cook thai chicken noodle soup you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Thai Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 2 of Large chicken fillet (cubed).
- Get 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground garlic.
- Get 2 tablespoon of freshly grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground green chillies.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 4 cups of water.
- You need 2 teaspoon of chicken stock powder.
- Get 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 100 g of thin rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 of small tray baby corn.
- Use 1 of small tray sugar snap peas.
- Prepare 1 of lime (juiced).
- Take of Coriander.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Thai Chicken Noodle Soup:
- 1. In a deep pot add oil, garlic, ginger, green chillies, chicken, soy sauce, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper..
- 2. Cook on high for 3 minutes till chicken turns white..
- 3. Add coconut milk, water, chicken stock powder, corn & peas..
- 4. Cook for 30 minutes on low till veg & chicken cooked through..
- 5. Boil noodles for 3-4min. Rinse under cold water..
- 6. Add to pot with lime juice and mix in..
- 7. Taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed..
- 8. Garnish with coriander. Note: If you have green thai curry paste on hand, I would add some to taste as well..
- #soupchallenge #cookpad_za.
A fantastic flavor combination that whips up in just minutes. Remove the chicken pieces and rinse. This Thai Chicken Noodle Soup was my ticket — a soup that was not only full of nutritional benefits but tasted fabulous as well. I seriously drink this broth like it is going out of style. A hearty, quick meal to serve when you need something nourishing!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Thai Chicken Noodle Soup turns your day joyful.