Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Multi grain uttapam recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Multi grain uttapam recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to multi grain uttapam recipe. You can have multi grain uttapam using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Multi grain uttapam:
- Prepare 2 cups of rice rawa.
- Get 1/2 cup of Urad daal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all grains you have.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Get as needed of Salt, cooking oil.
- Get of Chopped vegetables for topping.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Multi grain uttapam:
- Soak daal and rice together overnight. Then strain the water from it and add jeera and green chillies.Make a smooth paste and add salt as per your requirement..
- Now heat the nonstick pan on medium flame.put little oil on it than make UTTAPAM on tava then add chopped vegetable on it.when it became little crisp you can serve it..
Steps are easy to follow no fuss and i love the uttapam the best. These can be served as breakfast, lunch or dinner. Today's recipe is all about kids and parents.kids who love eating pizza and parents who want to feed them more of vegeta. Oats uttapam recipe or oats uthappam – Uttapam is a thick pancake made with fermented batter usually made of lentil and rice. You can find the basic south Indian uttapam recipe here which is usually made of left over plain or masala dosa batter.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Multi grain uttapam makes your day joyful.