Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 4 ingredient chia seed pudding recipe. To cook 4 ingredient chia seed pudding you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding:
- You need 6 Tablespoons of chia seeds.
- Take 2 cups of unsweetened coconut or almond milk (you can use full cream milk or even double cream yogurt).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of maple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice (optional).
- You need of blueberries and strawberries, for topping.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding:
- In a bowl or mason jar, mix together chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and vanilla. If you’re using a mason jar, you can put the lid on and shake the mixture to combine everything..
- Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to “set-up” for 1-2 hours or overnight. The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy. If it’s not thick, just add more chia seeds, stir and refrigerate for another 30 minutes or so..
- You can also prep you pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if that’s easier. When ready to serve, divide the mixture between two bowls, top the pudding with berries and enjoy..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding turns your day joyful.