Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for complete I Goreng Macaroni Instead of Mee By Accident #summerchallenge2 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent I Goreng Macaroni Instead of Mee By Accident #summerchallenge2 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to i goreng macaroni instead of mee by accident #summerchallenge2 recipe. You can have i goreng macaroni instead of mee by accident #summerchallenge2 using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing I Goreng Macaroni Instead of Mee By Accident #summerchallenge2:
- Provide of Tofu:.
- Take 300 g of Firm Tofu,.
- Provide 1 TBSP of Soy Sauce Preferably Kikkoman,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- You need Pinch of Cornstarch,.
- Provide of Pasta:.
- Prepare of Dried Chilies, 10g Adjust To Preference.
- You need 3 TBSP of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil,.
- Prepare 10 g of Yellow Split Peas,.
- Use 1 TSP of Vegan Miso Paste,.
- Get 1/2 TBSP of Tamarind Paste,.
- Get 2 TBSP of Pic's Smooth Peanut Butter,.
- Take 1 of Red Onion Finely Minced,.
- Get 3 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- Use 200 g of Alce Nero's Organic Macaroni,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Get Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
- Get 1 TBSP of Soy Sauce Preferably Kikkoman,.
- Provide of Scallions Thinly Sliced, For Garnishing.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving I Goreng Macaroni Instead of Mee By Accident #summerchallenge2:
- Prepare tofu. Slice tofu into 4 slices. If you have a tofu press, use it to press the tofu to release the liquid. If not, wrap the tofu slices with a lint free kitchen towel..
- Place a skillet on top of the tofu. Put some weight onto the skillet; I used can food. *Please do not put too much weight as you will squash the tofu.* Set aside for at least 30 mins..
- You will notice how much liquid has been drawn out from the tofu. The tofu has also becomes firmer. Slice the tofu into tater tots sizes. Transfer into a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Lay the tofu tots apart without overlapping as you will have a hard time separating after freezing. Freeze the tofu in the freezer until completely frozen..
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius or 355 fahrenheit. I do not believe in microwave, so I thaw my tofu at room temperature for an hr. More liquid is extracted from the tofu. Pat the tofu dry with a lint free kitchen towel. Transfer into a small bowl..
- Add a dash of soy sauce and a pinch of salt. Lightly stir to combine well and the tofu is well coated. Add in cornstarch. Lightly mix to combine well and the tofu is well coated. Transfer into a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Wack into the oven and bake for 30 mins or until the tofu is crispy. Remove from oven and set aside..
- Prepare pasta. Soak dried chilies in hot water until soft. Deseed if desire. Drain and pad the chilies dry. In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle oil. As soon as the oil is heated up, add in chilies and peas. Saute until aromatic..
- Drain, but reserve the oil in the skillet, and transfer into a blender. Blitz until smooth paste forms. *You can add some water to get the blitzing going.* Transfer the paste back into the same skillet. Add in miso, tamarind and peanut butter. Turn the heat up to medium. Stir to combine well..
- Continue cooking until the color turns a darker shade of red and the oil starts to separate from the paste. Transfer into bowl but leave the skillet as it is. Return the skillet back onto the heat. Add in onion and deglaze the skillet scrapping up all the brown bits that was stuck on the skillet. Saute the onion until translucent. Add in garlic and saute until aromatic..
- Add in the chili paste. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt. Saute until well combined. Transfer into a bowl, leaving the skillet as it is. Return the skillet back onto the heat..
- Add in 400g of hot water into the skillet. Add in Alce Nero's macaroni. Lightly season with salt. Cook until the macaroni is almost al dente and until the pasta water has almost evaporates. *Add in more hot water if the macaroni is not yet al dente, 1/8 cup at a time.*.
- Add in the chili paste and tofu. Saute until well combined, making sure the macaroni and tofu are well coated. Remove from heat..
- Add in nori flakes and soy sauce. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt. Give it a final stir to combine well. Transfer onto serving plate. Garnish with scallions. Serve immediately..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your I Goreng Macaroni Instead of Mee By Accident #summerchallenge2 makes your day joyful.