What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bruschetta sourdough with egg recipe. To cook bruschetta sourdough with egg you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg:
- You need of Few slices of Sourdough Bread.
- Get 2-3 of medium sized Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1-2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Get of Fresh basil.
- Take of Fresh Thyme.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Get of Sugar or Honey.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg:
- Chop the garlic and basil finely.
- Dice the tomatoes into small bits.
- Mix the tomatoes, garlic, basil and couple of table spoons of olive oil in a bowl. If the tomatoes aren't sweet you might add a tiny bit of sugar or honey into the mix. Season with salt and pepper and mix well..
- Drizzle some oil on both sides of the slices of bread.
- Heat a frying pan with some oil to medium/high heat.
- Toast the bread on the pan till it has some colour on both sides and move aside to a plate.
- Add some oil to the pan if needed, and fry the eggs sunny side up to a desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper..
- To serve place two slices of the bread on a plate, place the fried egg on top, scoop some tomato+garlic+basil mix over, drizzle some olive oil on top and garnish with thyme..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg turns your day cheerful.