Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Caramel Custard recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Caramel Custard recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel custard recipe. To cook caramel custard you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Caramel Custard:
- Use 2 cups of lukewarm milk.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of For caramel.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Caramel Custard:
- Beat the eggs using whisk or a mixer..
- Add the lukewarm milk, sugar and blend it again..
- Add vanilla essence. Blend it well..
- For the caramel, take sugar in a tin container in which you will be setting your custard..
- Heat this container on medium flame till the sugar starts to melt and caramelise. Keep adjusting and moving the container in circles for the caramel to spread all over..
- Once the sugar caramelizes completely, take it off the heat and pour the ready mixture in the tin..
- Bake this mixture in cooker without whistle for about 25mins. Keep little water and ring stand under the tin..
- Once steamed, let the mixture set at room temperature for about 15 mins..
- Keep the container in refrigerator and let it set for another 3-4 hours..
- To unmould, run a knife around the rim of the tin and invert onto dessert plate. Serve chilled..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Caramel Custard makes your day cheerful.