Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Dunked meatballs recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Dunked meatballs recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dunked meatballs recipe. To cook dunked meatballs you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Dunked meatballs:
- Take 500 g of mince.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of mild curry.
- You need 1 slice of breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 tsp of lam rub.
- Take 2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Take Half of onion diced.
- Prepare Half of green pepper diced.
- Get 100 ml of steakhouse sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Dunked meatballs:
- Ingredients in one picture, breadcrumbs were made on a separate recipe!!.
- Add all ingredients (mince, 2tsp of curry, salt, chilli flakes, breadcrumbs, lamb rub, coconut oil, diced onion, diced green pepper) into a container an mix well.
- For small-sized balls and pan sear (fry with a nonstick pan) until the golden brown colour is achieved.
- Transfer pan seared meatballs into a plate, microwave for 3 minutes.
- Add 100 ml of steakhouse/BBQ sauce into a non-stick pan and add the meatballs then allow to reduce on low heat.
- Served with anything…pairs well with spaghetti.
What Is the Difference Between Meatballs and Swedish Meatballs? If you think the answer to "What is the difference between meatballs and Swedish meatballs?" is all in. Keywords: eggplant meatballs, eggplant meatballs recipe, how to make eggplant meatballs, meatless meatballs, vegetarian meatballs. Pin It To Save The Recipe! Disclosure: This post is sponsored by.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Dunked meatballs turns your day joyful.