What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Caramel kheer recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Caramel kheer recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel kheer recipe. You can cook caramel kheer using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Caramel kheer:
- Get 6 cups of Milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Provide Some of Fried raisins.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Caramel kheer:
- Wash rice thoroughly. Soak for 30 minutes. Drain the water completely and set aside..
- Heat a heavy bottomed deep pan. Once it is hot, add in 3 ½ tablespoons of sugar..
- Allow sugar to melt and caramelize until golden brown in colour. Stir occasionally. Do not add water at this stage..
- Once caramelized, slowly pour in ½ cup of water. It might splatter while pouring water, so be careful..
- Mix well and let it boil. Once it starts boiling, add in the milk and the soaked rice..
- Cook until the rice is half cooked over medium heat. Stir periodically..
- Once the rice is half cooked, add in rest of the sugar..
- Mix well and cook until the rice is cooked well and the is slightly thick..
- Then add in the cardamom powder, fried nuts and raisins. Mix well and remove from heat..
- Cool it and serve..
Superbly creamy along with raisins, almonds, cashew nuts and more, this regal dessert is surprisingly easy to. the recipe for caramel custard or caramel pudding recipe is extremely simple and is made with very basic ingredients. basically, the sugar is caramelized to thick and used as a base and added first to. Caramel (/ˈkærəmɛl/ or /ˈkɑːrməl/) is a medium to dark-orange confectionery product made by heating a variety of sugars. It can be used as a flavoring in puddings and desserts, as a filling in bonbons, or as a topping for ice cream and custard. Let's talk about caramels : Caramels are one of the easiest candies you can make at home. All you need is a straight-forward recipe and a few tricks.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Caramel kheer makes your day joyful.