Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Ella shapadu kerala style recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Ella shapadu kerala style recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ella shapadu kerala style recipe. To cook ella shapadu kerala style you only need 42 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Ella shapadu kerala style:
- Use 2 glass of Rice.
- Provide of Water for cooking.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Get 1/2 cup of Masoordal.
- Take 2 table spoon of Moong dal.
- Use of Turmeric powder 1/4 tspn.
- Take of Kashmiri chilli powder 1/2 tspn.
- Prepare of Dry red chilli 2 nos.
- Use of Mustarad seed 1/2 tspn.
- Get 4 table spoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide of Curry leaves 1 strip.
- Get 1 pinch of Hing.
- Provide of Mackerel fish coconut curry.
- Get of Coconut 1/2 peace grinded.
- Get 1/2 kg of Mackerel.
- Prepare of Green chilli 5 nos.
- Prepare of Tomato 1 big.
- You need of Onion 1 small.
- Get of Ginger garlic paste2 tspn.
- Prepare of Turmerand 1 gooseberry size.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder1 tspn.
- Take table spoon of Coriander powder1.
- Take of Kashmiri red chilli powder2 tspn.
- You need of Fenugreek 10 nos.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need of Curry leaves 2 string.
- You need of Spinach stir fry.
- You need of Spinach 2 brunches.
- Use 6 of Small onion.
- Take of Crushed red chilli flake 1 tspn.
- Take leaves of Curry.
- Take 2 table spoon of Coconut oil.
- Provide 1 of Dry red chilli.
- Use 2 of Green chilli.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Mackerel fry.
- Get 1/2 kg of mackerel fish.
- Take 2 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide of Turmeric powder1/4 tspn.
- Use of Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tspn.
- Use of Lemon juice 1tabspn.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Ella shapadu kerala style:
- Heat a vessel pour 10 glasses of water along with salt and add washed rice into it cook it untill rice completely cooked use a strainer to straine extra water.
- In a vessel add some coconut oil then add fenugreek let it crackle then add curry leaves then onion,tomato,green chilli,ginger garlic paste and salt and saute it well.when the mixer become soft add nicely grinded coconut mixer then add turmeric,coriander,redchilly powder in to it then pour gooseberry juice and some more water when the mixer start to boil add fish into it when the fish is completely cooked switch off the flame and add some more curry leaves into it.
- Heat a pressure cooker pour some coconut oil add mustarad seed let them crackle then add curry leaves and dry chilli then add garlic saute it well.then add turmeric, red chilli,hing powder in to it saute it for aminute in low flame the add dal,green chilli,tomato along with 2 cups of water.close the lid and cook in high flame when 4whistle comes out switch off the flame and turn on the cooker then add chopped coriander and salt let it boil for few minutes dal curry is ready to serve.
- Wash spinach in water then keep ina strainer and allow the water to go completely.then separate spinach stem and leaves chop finely crush small onion and chilli flakes.In a kadai add coconut oil and add dry chilli then add green chilli and curry leaves now crushed small onion chilli mix and saute till raw smell goes.then add whipped coconut and mix it well.add salt cook it raw smell goes.now add spinach and mix it well then cook it proparly.delicious spinach stir fry is ready to serve.
- Cut and clean1/2kg mackerel fish full peaces.then add red chilli powder& turmeric powder ginger garlic paste,lemon juice along with salt mix it proparly and marinate the fish for 5 minute.in pan pour some coconut oil then add fish cook in meduim flame for 10 minuite flip another side do the same..
Muringa Ela Thoran is a tasty green that goes perfect with hot rice. Muringa Ela or drumstick leaves is a nutritious green that can ward off diseases and keep you healthy. Muringa Ela Thoran should be included in your meal menu and should be prepared at least once a week. Muringa Ela Thoran is unique and delicious with drumstick leaves cooked with a spicy coconut mixture. Browse through kerala house names, recommended by HouseNames.net.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Ella shapadu kerala style makes your day joyful.