Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Kerry's Shortbread recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Kerry's Shortbread recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerry's shortbread recipe. To cook kerry's shortbread you only need 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Kerry's Shortbread:
- You need 225 grams of Flour.
- Provide 110 grams of Castor sugar.
- Prepare 250 grams of Soft butter.
- Prepare 225 grams of Maizena.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Kerry's Shortbread:
- Sift maizena and flour together.
- Add castor sugar.
- Rub butter into the dry ingredients and knead until a stiff dough its formed.
- Press dough into a 20 x 29cm greased baking tray.
- Mark the slices lightly and prick with a fork.
- Bake at 150°C for 50 minutes.
- Once baked, drench the shortbread with castor sugar.
- Cut the shortbread into squares.
- Allow to cool and then enjoy.
So easy, anyone can make it! Confession time: I ruddy hate Terry's Chocolate Orange. I say hate, but I'm fairly sure I've never actually eaten any. 🍊 The chocolate orange. Mix together the butter and sugar, either by hand or using an electric hand whisk, until pale and smooth. Delivery is free and available Monday-Friday at your specification.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Kerry's Shortbread turns your day cheerful.