What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Vegan Agedashi Tofu with Seaweed 🌱 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Vegan Agedashi Tofu with Seaweed 🌱 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan agedashi tofu with seaweed 🌱 recipe. You can have vegan agedashi tofu with seaweed 🌱 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Vegan Agedashi Tofu with Seaweed 🌱:
- Use 1 block of Soft or silken tofu.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of Potato starch.
- Take 1 splash of oil for frying.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of Soy or ponzu (lime, yuzu, lemon or lemon verbena).
- You need of Vegan dashi (kombu seaweed and shittake).
- Provide 1 of sprinkle of Nori Seawwed.
- Use 1 of sprinkle of Aomori seaweed.
- Prepare of Spring onions (just the greens).
- You need of Grated radish and/or ginger.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Vegan Agedashi Tofu with Seaweed 🌱:
- Prepare the vegan dashi stock in advance. You will need to lightly simmer 1 shiitake and 1 inch piece of kombu per cup of water. A long and gentle simmer is best but if you are short of time you can make in half an hour. Cool until ready to use. Vegan dashi can be used in lots of recipes and adds umami 😋.
- Gently drain the tofu and place on kitchen paper. You can’t press in the same way as you would a firmed tofu as it’s really delicate. Cut into cubes..
- Prepare the sauce by using a little dashi stock and simmering in a pan with soy sauce or ponzu and a few pinches of sugar. The sauce will thicken slightly but don’t overcook. I seasoned mine with some lemon verbena from the garden. It should be served warm and the cubes will sit in the sauce..
- Dip each side of the tofu square into the potato flour. Heat a little oil and gently fry on each side. It should colour but not brown..
- Sprinkle with your choice of toppings (you only need a tiny bit). This time I used nori and aonori seaweed, spring onion, ginger and grated pinch radish. I also like grated white radish (mooli)..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Vegan Agedashi Tofu with Seaweed 🌱 makes your day cheerful.