What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Persimmon and Chrysanthemum Leaf Salad recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Persimmon and Chrysanthemum Leaf Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to persimmon and chrysanthemum leaf salad recipe. You can cook persimmon and chrysanthemum leaf salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Persimmon and Chrysanthemum Leaf Salad:
- Prepare 1 bag of Chrysanthemum leaves.
- Provide 1 of Persimmon.
- Use 1 of to sprinkle Walnuts (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of Ponzu.
- Get 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Persimmon and Chrysanthemum Leaf Salad:
- Remove the chrysanthemum leaves from the stalks, chop into bite-sized pieces, then soak in water..
- Thinly slice the persimmon into 5 mm wedges..
- Make a dressing of ponzu and sesame oil, and toss the chrysanthemum leaves and persimmon together..
- Lightly chop up walnuts and scatter on top..
Course Appetizer and Starters, Lunch, Snacks and Sides, Soups and Salad. Enjoy this Vegan Persimmon Salad with the crunchy from the almonds and pepitas, the sweetness from the apricots and tartness from the apple. An elegant and impressive composed salad of epic flavor as vibrant as its color. This seemingly complex composed salad is really just a composition of harmonious components. Bitter and peppery dandelion greens perfectly complement sweet Fuyu persimmons and Lucy Rose apples.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Persimmon and Chrysanthemum Leaf Salad makes your day cheerful.