Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Nariyal/Coconut Laddoo without condensed milk and khoya recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Nariyal/Coconut Laddoo without condensed milk and khoya recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nariyal/coconut laddoo without condensed milk and khoya recipe. To cook nariyal/coconut laddoo without condensed milk and khoya you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Nariyal/Coconut Laddoo without condensed milk and khoya:
- Take 1 cup of dessicated coconut.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Use 4 of cashews (broken or cut).
- Take 1/2 tsp of ghee.
- Use 3/8 cup of sugar (add more for more sweetness).
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Nariyal/Coconut Laddoo without condensed milk and khoya:
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the nuts. Fry them stirring often until they turn golden. Remove these to a plate and set aside..
- To the same pan, add dessicated coconut, sugar and milk and set aside for 15 min so that the coconut absorbs the moisture. If using fresh coconut, avoid keeping it for 15 min. I.
- Mix all of the ingredients well and cook till the mixture thickens and all the moisture evaporates completely..
- The mixture must be moist and still not too dry. Add cardamom powder and nuts. Mix them well. Cool the mixture slightly..
- When it becomes warm, roll it with your palm. When it is still warm, you can roll the ladoos in desiccated coconut. Enjoy!.
Ladoo refers to the spherical shape of this dessert. Nariyal ladoo or coconut ladoo is a popular Indian mithai or sweet. You will find this sweet made in many Indian homes during festival season. Traditionally coconut ladoo is prepared by cooking grated coconut in milk with sugar. However it is an elaborate process.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Nariyal/Coconut Laddoo without condensed milk and khoya makes your day cheerful.