Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Multi grain chakri recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Multi grain chakri recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to multi grain chakri recipe. To make multi grain chakri you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Multi grain chakri:
- Prepare 250 gm of Multi grain chakri flour.
- Provide 15 gm of Till seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of Mirchi paste.
- Get 3 tbsp of Lalmirchi powder.
- Provide of Salt,haldi as par need.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ajwain.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Multi grain chakri:
- Kadai me 1 glass pani dale..
- Usme oil till seeds, salt, Mirchi paste Lalmirchi powder Ajwain add Karein..
- Fir dhire dhire flour milaye.
- Fir dough banale..
- Khub make..
- Chakri maker me dale and chakri banale.
- Fir fry Karein..
- After frying.
They are commonly enjoyed as a Diwali Snack, and are a great balance to the Diwali Sweets typically made before badi Diwali (big Diwali). Filled with lots of savory spices, chakri can be made mild or spicy, depending on your preference. Chakli recipe with video & step by step photos – Chakli is a spiral shaped snack made with rice flour, gram flour, spices and herbs. Murukku & chakkli are the terms used synonymously to mention these fried snacks. This recipe will yield you light, crunchy and delicious chaklis that you can make them instantly for your tea time snack or during festivals like Diwali.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Multi grain chakri makes your day joyful.