Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Banana Frosting recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Banana Frosting recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana frosting recipe. To make banana frosting you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Banana Frosting:
- Use 1 of Ripe banana.
- You need 3 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Shortening.
- Use 1/4 cup of Margarine or butter.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Banana Frosting:
- Start off by mashing your banana. Cut it in large slices and mash it with a fork. Add to a large mixing bowl..
- Add shortening, vanilla and margarine to the mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until everything looks even..
- Add powdered sugar, little by little, while continuously mixing..
- Beat at high speed for 5 minutes..
- You can use it right as it is, but I prefer letting it sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes before using (easier to use). Enjoy! :).
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Banana Frosting turns your day cheerful.