Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach artichoke dip recipe. To cook spinach artichoke dip you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Spinach Artichoke Dip:
- Provide of Spinach.
- Get 350 of Preheat oven to.
- Prepare of The sauce (rue).
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk (then add up to a 1 cup of milk).
- Use 3 of chopped cloves of garlic.
- Use 4 spoon of fulls of Cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 of of cup of mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 of of cup of parmesan.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoons of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Spinach Artichoke Dip:
- Cook spinach and the drain the spinach.
- Cut up the spinach, and place in dish your going to put in oven..
- Turn stove on medium heat. Get a pan and let the butter melt a little bit the pour in flour. Mix that for 2 mins..
- Then add 1/2 cup of milk gradually into the mixture and stir.(mixture will become thick which is ok). Then keep adding milk until mixture is liquidity..
- Then add in garlic.
- Add in cream cheese.
- Add in your white cheeses.
- Add pepper and salt.
- Mix all of this together..
- Pour sauce into your chopped spinach. Stir together in your container that can go in oven..
- Add extra cheese to the top. Then cook in oven until the cheese has browned..
Entertain with Alton Brown's Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip, a classic recipe with a touch of heat, from Good Eats on Food Network. Is Spinach and Artichoke Dip gluten free? Yes, Spinach and Artichoke dip is naturally gluten free unless the recipe calls for flour or other gluten containing ingredients. This delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is quick and easy to make on the stovetop (or bake in the oven) Searching for a hot spinach artichoke dip recipe that's guaranteed to be the hit of the party? There's a reason this warm, cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip is so popular: it's DELICIOUS!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Spinach Artichoke Dip makes your day cheerful.