What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Einkorn Sourdough Sticks recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Einkorn Sourdough Sticks recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to einkorn sourdough sticks recipe. To cook einkorn sourdough sticks you need 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Einkorn Sourdough Sticks:
- Take 500 gr of sourdough starter.
- Get 2000 gr of einkorn flour.
- Prepare 1300 gr of water(initial mix).
- Get 150 gr of water(Pre-roast mix).
- Prepare 100 gr of oil.
- Use of Spices(optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Einkorn Sourdough Sticks:
- Prepare 500gr starter.
- Mix starter with 1.3kg water.(stir well).
- Add the mixture to 2kg flour in a large bowl.
- Stir until there is no dry flour.
- Let it ferment for 24 hours in fridge.
- Add 100gr oil + 150gr water + (opt.)your choice & stir well.
- If desired you may prepare seasoning.
- Prepare a ball shaped dough in hand.
- Combine with seasoning(optional).
- Put it on a pre-heated grill/toaster.
- Press the grill/toaster.
- Put them on counter to cut them later.
- Cut them.
- You can either dry sticks(oven or outdoor) to have crunchy sticks or consume them while they are soft..
- Tip: You can store them in freezer if you wish to consume soft fresh einkorn sticks for months..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Einkorn Sourdough Sticks makes your day cheerful.