Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Seaweed, Egg & Tofu Miso soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Seaweed, Egg & Tofu Miso soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seaweed, egg & tofu miso soup recipe. To cook seaweed, egg & tofu miso soup you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Seaweed, Egg & Tofu Miso soup:
- Take of Silky Tofu half box.
- Use 1 of Spring onion.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Get 500 ml of Water.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of Dried seaweed.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Miso.
- Use 0.5 teaspoon of Katsuo dashi powder.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of Bonito flakes.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Seaweed, Egg & Tofu Miso soup:
- Add Bonito flakes into a pot of boiling water and cook for 10 minutes. Remove the bonito flakes..
- Add in miso and Katsuo dashi powder..
- Add in tofu and dried seaweed..
- Bring the soup to boiled and then add in some spring onion..
- Turn off the heat and then add in the beaten egg. Leave it for one minute. Enjoy..
A wide variety of egg roll with seaweed options are available to you, such as applicable industries, certification, and type. Why we love this seaweed egg drop soup? I just can't sing enough praises to this nourishing soup. Seaweed Egg Flower Soup is quick to make and tastes awesome. The nutrients in this meal are relatively high, due to the seaweed and the egg.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Seaweed, Egg & Tofu Miso soup turns your day joyful.