What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cajun chicken sausage pasta recipe. You can cook creamy cajun chicken sausage pasta using 18 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta:
- Provide 8 oz of penne pasta.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Take 3-4 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 13 oz of cajun sausage.
- Provide 8 oz of white button mushrooms (sliced).
- Take 1 of medium onion diced small.
- Get of Cajun seasoning to taste.
- Use of Italian seasoning to taste.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste optional.
- Provide of Creamy Parmesan Sauce.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 cup of greek yogurt or heavy cream.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Get 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Sea salt to taste.
- Use Dash of parsley.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta:
This Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta can be made suitable for gluten free diets if you swap the following ingredients for gluten free versions With juicy chicken and flavor packed sausage, this creamy pasta dish is pure comfort food. The creamy sauce is flavored with cajun spices and garlic but the level of spicy is up to you, add as much or as little chili as you like. A pasta recipe that never fails to disappoint. Creamy Cajun chicken pasta is a favorite that I've been making for years! Chunks of smoky Andouille sausage, bright bell peppers, and Cajun-spiced By combining brightly colored bell peppers, Cajun seasoning, and Andouille sausage, I've attempted to capture some of the essence of New Orleans in.
Recipe : Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta
Eating healthy is something all of us would love to complete, although it could be trying. Eating healthy is about what you take in, which makes the decisions very imperative to your own results.
If cooking your meal, it’s also advisable to confine solid fats such as butter, margarine, shortening, and lard. These foods can increase flavor to your dishes, although they may also greatly raise your cholesterol also. For this reason, you need to attempt to add these foods and any foods which happen to comprise them.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta turns your day joyful.