What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Caramel recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Caramel recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel recipe. To make caramel you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Caramel:
- Use of I cup water.
- You need of I cup sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon zest(optional).
- Get of Some lemon extract.
- Use 2 Tbls of butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Caramel:
- On moderate heat put sugar and water.
- Stir and add lemon zest (the lemon zest is to cut down on the sweetness, some do add pinch of salt instead). Then I added the lemon extract, I love the flavor (it is also optional). Continue to stir till golden brown..
- Then add the butter(not margerine it doesn't give a nice taste) and continue to stir for couple of minutes, until it forms like below..
- Sieve the lemon zest residue to have a smooth mixture.
- Store in air tight container and store at room temperature,it can survive for a month. You can use it for your pastries, and so on. Am trying my caramel with some boiled corn😋.
WATCH NOW: Why Do These Words Have Different Pronunciations? Caramel is a medium to dark-orange confectionery product made by heating a variety of sugars. It can be used as a flavoring in puddings and desserts, as a filling in bonbons. Find more ways to say caramel, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. From salted caramel cheesecake and caramel apples, to easy caramel sauce and caramel popcorn, find yummy recipes for all things caramel.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Caramel turns your day joyful.