Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Caramel Banana Cake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Caramel Banana Cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel banana cake recipe. You can have caramel banana cake using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Caramel Banana Cake:
- Provide of For the banana cake:.
- Provide 110 g of dairy free spread.
- Use 110 g of caster sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Use 125 g of gluten free self-raising flour.
- You need 75 g of ground almonds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take of For the caramel frosting:.
- Take 150 g of dairy free spread.
- You need 150 g of icing sugar.
- You need 150 g of dairy free caramel sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Caramel Banana Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease and line a 7" cake tin Cream the dairy free spread and sugar together until light and fluffy Add the eggs, beating well between each addition Mash the bananas and add to the mixing bowl Add in the dry ingredients and mix well Pour the cake mix into the cake tin Bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before frosting Make the frosting by beating together the dairy free spread, icing sugar and caramel sauce until light and fluffy Cut the cake in half and use 1/3 of the frosting to sandwich the cakes together Use the rest of the frosting to coat the top and sides of the cake – I decorated mine with some dried banana chips.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Caramel Banana Cake turns your day cheerful.