What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Chilli Chicken with Cashews recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Chilli Chicken with Cashews recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli chicken with cashews recipe. You can have chilli chicken with cashews using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Chilli Chicken with Cashews:
- You need of A. 500g – 700g Chicken breast – diced.
- Use of B. Sautéed.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of finely minced garlic.
- Use 1/2 C of roasted cashew nuts.
- Use 15-20 of Hot Dried Chillies – cut.
- Use of C. Seasoning Sauce – mixed.
- Take 2 tsp of corn flour + 2 tbsp water.
- Take 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of D. Extras.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1-2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of water.
- Get of E. Garnish.
- Use 1 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- Use 1-2 tbsp of Chopped coriander.
- Use of Note:.
- You need 1 of . Sweet Soy Sauce is also labelled as 'kecap Manis'.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Chilli Chicken with Cashews:
- A – Dice chicken breast and fry in few batches for a minute or two or until the chicken is cooked and turn white in colour. As soon as chicken turn white, remove from the pan immediately to avoid over cooking the chicken. Overcooking or overfrying will result in rubbery hard chicken..
- B – Prep the rest of the ingredients in B; mince garlic, cut dried chillies, only if the chilies are big, and measure cashew nut..
- C – In a small bowl, mix 2 teaspoons of corn flour with 2 tablespoons of water. Add the rest of the ingredients in C to corn flour mixture. Mix well and keep aside..
- Cooking the dish – Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a wok. Sauté B, starting with minced garlic. Then add cashew nuts and dried chillies. Stir to mix for a minute or two. Add A, diced chicken. Stir and mix well for another minute over medium heat. Next, add C, seasoning sauce, and keep stirring until sauce is thickened and looking sticky. Note: Stir and mix C well (seasoning sauce) before adding it to the wok..
- Add D. Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly. Remove from the heat and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with sprinkles of sesame seeds and chopped coriander. Serve warm..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chilli Chicken with Cashews makes your day joyful.