Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Whipped Shortbread Cookies recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Whipped Shortbread Cookies recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whipped shortbread cookies recipe. To cook whipped shortbread cookies you only need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Whipped Shortbread Cookies:
- Get 3 cups of butter, softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of confectioners sugar, sifted.
- Use 4 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of cornstarch.
- Take of toppings of your choice. I used butterscotch and cherry chips.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Whipped Shortbread Cookies:
- In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour and cornstarch, beating until well blended..
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets (I used parchment paper). Press lightly with a floured fork. Top with anything you want, or nothing at all..
- Bake at 300 degrees for 22 minutes or until bottoms are lightly brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to write racks..
Made with cornstarch, they are melt-in-your-mouth, quick and easy to make and a perfect addition to your holiday cookie tray!! In a large bowl, combine butter, flour and icing sugar. Using an electric whisk, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Gradually add plain flour and cornflour, whisking until well blended. Using a heaping teaspoon for each biscuit, roll into balls with floured hands to prevent sticking.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Whipped Shortbread Cookies makes your day cheerful.