What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red wine-braised short ribs recipe. To make red wine-braised short ribs you only need 17 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs:
- Use 5 lbs of bone in Beef Short Ribs, 2-inch pieces.
- Take 3 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1 bottle (750 ml) of Dry Red Wine (preferably Cabernet Sauvignon).
- Use 4 cups of Beef Stock.
- Provide 4 tsp of Beef Bouillon Powder.
- Provide 1 of Garlic (whole head), halved crosswise.
- You need 3 of medium Onions, chopped.
- Use 3 of medium Carrots, peeled, chopped.
- Take 3 of Celery Stalks, chopped.
- You need 2 of fresh or dried Bay Leaves.
- Use 10 sprigs of Parsley.
- Get 8 sprigs of Thyme.
- Use 4 sprigs of Oregano.
- Get 2 sprigs of Rosemary.
- You need of Kosher Salt and Ground Black Pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs:
Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs from Barefoot Contessa. Boneless short ribs braised low and slow with red wine and fresh herbs. Cooked with vegetables for an easy and delicious one-pot meal. Remove short ribs and vegetables to a plate. The fat in the gravy should rise to the top, where you can spoon.
Recipe : Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs
Eating healthy is something all of us would like to perform, although it may be hard. Eating healthy is all about what you consume, making your choices very vital to your own results.
These should really be varied, since you should eat 2 1/2 cups of these each day. You ought to start eating more of the dark vegetables, such as broccili and spinach. Carrots and sweet potatoes are good too. It’s also advisable to eat more dried legumes such as legumes, pinto beans, and even kidney beans.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs turns your day joyful.