Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Pork and Fennel Seed Pasta recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Pork and Fennel Seed Pasta recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork and fennel seed pasta recipe. You can cook pork and fennel seed pasta using 15 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Pork and Fennel Seed Pasta:
- Provide 500 g of wholemeal penne pasta.
- Use 400 g of pork, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Provide 2 of medium carrots, finely diced.
- Take 2 of large zucchinis, halved length-way and thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of red cayenne chillies, chopped.
- Use 1/2 bunch of parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Get 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 50 g of tomato paste.
- Use 400 g of passata.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Provide of Grated Parmesan, to serve (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Pork and Fennel Seed Pasta:
Add the pork mince and fry until lightly browned, then add the passata, white wine and bay leaves. Add pork and bring to boil over high heat. Do not let the spices burn! Place the toasted spices, sea salt, garlic, and ouzo into a mortar and pestle or spice grinder, and grind to a paste. Sauté the pancetta, fennel, onion, and garlic together until they are soft and fragrant, but not browned.
Recipe : Pork and Fennel Seed Pasta
Eating healthy is something we all would like to complete, though it may be trying. In order to eat healthy, you must first get the perfect food decisions. Eating healthy is about what you eat, making the choices very critical to your results.
you ought to consume 6 ounces of grains per day. To try it, you can eat 3 ounces of whole grain cereals, breads, rice, crackers, or pasta. You can find an ounce of grains in one slice of bread, or one slice of cereal.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Pork and Fennel Seed Pasta turns your day cheerful.