Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Pork teriyaki fried rice recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Pork teriyaki fried rice recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork teriyaki fried rice recipe. To make pork teriyaki fried rice you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Pork teriyaki fried rice:
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of pork tenderlion.
- Use 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of chili sauce (sriracha chili sauce).
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Spring onions, chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Pork teriyaki fried rice:
- Marinate pork in teriyaki sauce for 1 hour. Then slice into small pieces..
- In a bowl, beat egg and add salt. Cook in a large skillet. Form a omelet. Let it cool for a while. And cut into strips..
- In a wok, heat butter and oil, then saute garlic and ginger for 30 sec. Then put the meat together with the marinated sauce. Cooked until tender..
- Add cooked rice, soy sauce and chili sauce and mix it very well. Then put in the egg and mix it again..
- Sprinkle with springs onions! Serve hot! Enjoy!:).
Before this beloved appliance came into my life I couldn't make decent rice. Fried rice originated in China during the Sui Dynasty and is a popular stir-fried dish in many different cultures. In its simplest terms, fried rice is exactly what its name This our go-to when we want to use ground pork. But you should know that aside from the rice and the eggs, everything can be substituted. Leftover Rice Makes the Best Fried Rice.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Pork teriyaki fried rice makes your day cheerful.