Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Penne with Spring Vegetables recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Penne with Spring Vegetables recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to penne with spring vegetables recipe. To cook penne with spring vegetables you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Penne with Spring Vegetables:
- Take 160 grams of Penne pasta.
- Get 6 of sugar snap peas.
- Provide 8 of florets Broccoli.
- Get 3 of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 6 of shrimp.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 of red chili peppers.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Penne with Spring Vegetables:
- Thinly slice the garlic. Remove the strings from the snap peas. Break the broccoli into small florets. If you're also using fava beans (unlisted; refer to Helpful Hints), take it out from the pods..
- Devein and peel the shrimp (don't remove the tails)..
- Start to cook the penne pasta. 2 minutes before the pasta is done, add the broccoli, snap peas (and the other vegetables of your choice) and the shrimp. Drain in a sieve..
- Pour some olive oil in a frying pan. Sauté the garlic over medium heat, taking care not to burn. Add the red chili peppers to finish, then take it out..
- Add the cooked pasta and 3 tablespoons of the pasta water into the frying pan. Cook briefly, then season with salt and pepper..
- Dish it up. Decorate with the cooked vegetables, cherry tomatoes, and the shrimp. Top with the garlic..
- You can make extra garlic oil and use for later! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143335-garlic-oil.
- Try the oil with focaccia. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148265-chewy-focaccia.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Penne with Spring Vegetables makes your day joyful.