Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Melt in the mouth shortbread recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Melt in the mouth shortbread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to melt in the mouth shortbread recipe. You can have melt in the mouth shortbread using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Melt in the mouth shortbread:
- Use 1 cup of butter.
- Get Half of a cup of sugar.
- Take 1 of and a half tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cups of plain flour.
- Prepare Half of a tsp of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Melt in the mouth shortbread:
- Preheat oven to 160c.
- Cream the butter and sugar untill creamy.
- Add the flour, salt and vanilla and mix till it formes a dough.
- Press into a lined square tin amd bake for 25-35 minutes or untill brown.
- Cut into squares and leave to cool.
Your butter will be perfectly creamed and will be white rather than yellow. There are a few tricks to making Out of This World lemon shortbread cookies that melt in your mouth. Room temperature butter allows for a better texture with this particular cookie. In addition, it is easier to mix with the lemon zest. Properly measuring the flour will make a world of difference in creating the melt in your mouth texture.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Melt in the mouth shortbread turns your day cheerful.