Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Spinach Fenugreek Dal recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Spinach Fenugreek Dal recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach fenugreek dal recipe. To make spinach fenugreek dal you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Spinach Fenugreek Dal:
- Get 1 bundle of Spinach.
- You need 1/2 bundle of Fenugreek leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Provide 100 gm of moong dal.
- Provide 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Use 8-10 of garlic clovesfor tempering.
- Use To taste of salt and red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 3 tsp of oil.
- Get 2 of onions.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Spinach Fenugreek Dal:
- Heat a cooker add 2tsp oil, chopped onion and brown it a little. Add washed dal and chopped tomatoes, ginger and green chillies.
- Mix well add all the washed and chopped leaves, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add all the spices.
- Add 1cup water, cover and cook till 4whistles. Open and mash it with wooden churner or hand mixer into a coarse paste. Do not make very smooth like a chutney..
- Temper it with 1spoon oil and finely chopped garlic. Serve it with onion pulav.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Spinach Fenugreek Dal turns your day cheerful.