What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Caramel Shortbread recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Caramel Shortbread recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel shortbread recipe. You can have caramel shortbread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Caramel Shortbread:
- You need 9 oz of SR Flour.
- You need 6 oz of Margarine.
- Provide 3 oz of Caster Sugar.
- Take of Topping.
- Take 6 oz of Margarine.
- Provide 4 oz of Caster Sugar.
- Get 14 oz of Condensed Milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of Golden Syrup.
- Prepare of Few drops Vanilla Essence.
- You need 6 oz of Chocolate.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Caramel Shortbread:
- Mix the flour and the sugar and rub in margarine. Tip into a square tin and press down. Bake for 20-25 mins in oven at 160 degrees. Leave until cool..
- For the filling – Melt the margarine, sugar and syrup in a saucepan to melt. Then add condensed milk and syrup. Allow to bubble and simmer for 6 mins stirring continuously..
- Pour over cold shortbread base. Again leave to cool..
- Melt chocolate in a bowl then pour over the caramel. Leave to set.
- Then mark into bars!.
With buttery layers of crumbly shortbread, sticky caramel made with our creamy Carnation Condensed Milk and rich dark and white chocolate, these little squares really hit the jackpot! Don't overbake it. • Smooth, gooey caramel. Often, people ask me how to make a stodgy caramel as opposed to a hard caramel. But I find that doing things the old fashioned way helps too – using half a tin of condensed. Bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Caramel Shortbread makes your day joyful.