Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Paneer capsicum gravy recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Paneer capsicum gravy recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer capsicum gravy recipe. You can have paneer capsicum gravy using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Paneer capsicum gravy:
- Provide 15-20 cubes of Paneer.
- Get 10 of capsicum cubes.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- You need 0.25 cup of corn.
- Provide 20 of green peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 4 tsp of curd(yogurt) or more.
- Use 1 tsp of cream.
- Get 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom seeds.
- Provide 4 of cloves.
- Get 0.5 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 0.75 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 5-10 of cashews soaked and turned to coarse paste.
- Use 0.25 tsp of Garamond masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 3 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of jaggery/sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Paneer capsicum gravy:
- In a pan add butter and roast paneer until it turns golden brown.
- In the same pan add capsicum and corn and roast it..
- Now add 1 tsp of oil. Sauté Bay leaf + cumin seeds + cardamom seeds + cinnamon stick + cloves + kasuri methi till it turns aromatic. Now add onion to it and coriander powder + cumin powder..
- To the same pan after onion turns golden brown add tomato + coriander leaves and sauté well. Add turmeric + salt + chilli powder and sauté well..
- Now add 4 tsp curd + cashew paste + jaggery. Add water based on thickness you want. Now add capsicum + green peas + paneer + corn. Close the lid and boil..
- Now add cream + Garam masala + coriander leaves and in simmer boil for 2-3 minutes. Serve it with roti..
Capsicum is one of the most healthiest veggies that is low in calories yet provides lot of health benefits. Kadai paneer gravy is a mouthwatering recipe made from paneer cooked in a spicy gravy made of onions, tomatoes, capsicum and traditional Indian spices. It is one of the most popular Indian curries. Capsicum Mushroom Paneer is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Curries. Cook till the capsicums are tender and the gravy has thickened.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Paneer capsicum gravy makes your day cheerful.