Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for complete Vickys Valentine Chocolate Shortbread Hearts, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Vickys Valentine Chocolate Shortbread Hearts, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys valentine chocolate shortbread hearts, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys valentine chocolate shortbread hearts, gf df ef sf nf you need 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Vickys Valentine Chocolate Shortbread Hearts, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use of Dough.
- You need 150 grams of sunflower spread / butter, softened.
- Provide 65 grams of caster sugar.
- Use 15 grams of cocoa powder.
- Take 215 grams of gluten-free/plain flour.
- Get of Buttercream.
- Get 75 grams of sunflower spread / butter, softened.
- Get 125 grams of icing / powdered sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Decoration.
- Get 50 grams of icing/powdered sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of or 2 of water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Vickys Valentine Chocolate Shortbread Hearts, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Beat the sunflower spread and sugar together until light and creamy then split evenly between 2 bowls, 100g in each.
- To one bowl, add the cocoa powder and 100g of the flour.
- To the other add the remaining flour.
- Mix each bowls ingredients into a dough and set one bowl aside.
- Flour a surface and roll or pat out one dough to a 1/2 cm thick.
- Using a 3.5cm heart shaped cutter, stamp out as many shapes as you can, re-rolling the dough as needed. You need an even number of hearts, I got 16.
- Clean and flour your surface again and roll out the second dough. Cut out the same number of shapes as you did the first time.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper and lay the heart cut outs on them.
- Prick lightly all over with a fork and chill for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes, let cool on the tray for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Make the buttercream by mixing the sunflower spread and icing sugar together until light and creamy and adding in the vanilla.
- Spread the chocolate hearts with buttercream and put a plain shortbread heart on top of each.
- These are so cute!! Turn half over so there are an even amount of each colour facing up.
- Mix the icing sugar and water to make a glaze that isn't thin but you can drizzle easily.
- Use a teaspoon to drizzle the white icing over the chocolate topped sandwiches. Add the cocoa to the leftover glaze and drizzle it over the plain topped cookies.
- Let the icing set, then serve.
- You can drizzle melted chocolate if you prefer.
I take baggies of it with me to birthday parties etc so he doesn't miss out when the other kids get some. A recipe from Vanessa Kimbell This love-heart shortbread is easy to make and good to eat, because behind the buttery crunch it also has an intense, sophisticated chocolate flavour. These biscuits say, "I love you. I love you enough to make you something delicious and I love you so much that I chose ingredients that considered our world and our future." Continue reading → Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Hearts. . . these tasty shortbread cookies are perfect for Valentine's Day. Who can resist a cute buttery cookie dipped in chocolate?
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Vickys Valentine Chocolate Shortbread Hearts, GF DF EF SF NF turns your day cheerful.