Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Lemon Mustard and Soy Vinaigrette Dressing recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Lemon Mustard and Soy Vinaigrette Dressing recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon mustard and soy vinaigrette dressing recipe. To cook lemon mustard and soy vinaigrette dressing you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Lemon Mustard and Soy Vinaigrette Dressing:
- You need of **Dressing**.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Fresh lemon juice or vinegar rice, white wine, apple cider, etc..
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Whole grain mustard.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare of **Salad**.
- Take of Tomato 1 medium.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of small Cucumber or 1/2 large.
- Get 1 of Fresh spring onions, optional.
- Use to taste of Fresh herbs optional.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Lemon Mustard and Soy Vinaigrette Dressing:
- Combine mustard, lemon juice, soy sauce, and pepper in a bowl. Mix well until oil is.
- Dice the tomato, cucumbers and avocado into bite-size pieces. If using onion, slice it ultra-thin!.
- Combine vegetables in a bowl, pour over some dressing. If you have any left over, it will keep for a few days in the refrigerator..
- Give a rough mix, but be gentle with the avocado so it doesn't turn to mush!.
- Sprinkle in some fresh herbs like basil, cilantro, dill, etc..
- Serve immediately or let sit for a while in the refrigerator to let the flavors soak in even more ;).
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Lemon Mustard and Soy Vinaigrette Dressing makes your day cheerful.