Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Spinach paneer recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Spinach paneer recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach paneer recipe. You can have spinach paneer using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Spinach paneer:
- Get 2 bunch of spinach.
- Use 250 of grm paneer.
- Get 3 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- Provide 1 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of red dry chilli.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of curd.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide leaves of Some coriander.
- You need 1/4 tsp of grind garam masala.
- Provide of For merenate paneer.
- Get of Few drops lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt and red chilli powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Spinach paneer:
- Merenate paneer lemon juice salt and red chilli powder mix well and keep aside 10 to 15 minutes/ take a pan add some oil and fry paneer cubes and keep aside/take a pan add oil and add cumin seeds and onion and tomato ginger garlic paste stir fry 2 minutes and after cool grind well paste and same pan add paste and stir fry well and keep aside.
- Take a pan add water and bring boil add spinach and coriander leaves and green chilli stir and Flame off drain water and add cold water and grind well and add grind masala mix well and cook well and add coriander powder and grind garam masala stir and butter and cream stir until smooth batter and add paneer cubes and keep it slow Flame 5 minutes and Flame off.
- Ready to serve with paratha or boil rice.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
Palak paneer is the authentic Indian dish made with only spinach puree, where saag paneer is made with a mixture. Blanch the spinach in hot water for three minutes or until wilted. Add the paneer cubes, garam masala and milk or cream. Stir and cook for a few minutes or until the spinach is nice and creamy. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Spinach paneer turns your day cheerful.