Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Kung Pao Chicken recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Kung Pao Chicken recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kung pao chicken recipe. To make kung pao chicken you only need 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Kung Pao Chicken:
- Use 400 g of Chicken Thighs.
- Take 4-5 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 4 tsp of Sichuan Peppercorns.
- Provide 4 of Birdseye Chilli.
- Provide 4 of dried large red chillies.
- Prepare 200 g of Onion.
- Prepare 200 g of mixed Bell peppers.
- Use 200 g of Red Pepper.
- Provide Handful of cashew nuts.
- Provide Handful of ground nuts.
- You need 1 stalk of scallion, cut into rings.
- You need of The Marinade.
- Provide 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 pinch of Chinese 5 spice.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Use Dash of dark soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of cornflour.
- You need of Sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of light soy.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Take 2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 50 ml of chicken stock.
- Use 1 tsp of tomato paste.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Kung Pao Chicken:
- Immediately, soak large red chilies, whole, in hot water for 10-15 minutes.
- While the chillies are soaking, finely slice the onion, bell peppers and red pepper, before then cutting your chicken thighs into cubes. Set the cubed chicken into a separate bowl, then finely dice the garlic and birdseye chillies and finally crush the Sichuanese peppercorns with either a pestle and mortar or rolling pin..
- Next, marinate your chicken. Ensuring that the cornflour is introduced last, add all of the marinade ingredients to the cubed chicken and then massage well..
- In a separate bowl, mix all of the sauce ingredients together..
- At this point, your large red chilies should be soaked. Remove them from the hot water and place in a bowl with the chopped garlic, Birdseye chilies and Sichuan peppercorns to form your ‘Spice Mix’..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a wok to high heat. Once smoking hot, add the onions and peppers and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Push the onions and peppers to one side of the wok and add an extra 1/2 a teaspoon of oil to center of wok..
- Bring the oil to a high heat and add the chicken. Allow the chicken to sit and sear on one side, before then folding it through with the peppers and onions and stir-frying until the chicken is golden brown..
- Now, add the spice mix, immediately followed by the sauce, and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Finally, add cashew nuts, scallions and serve – preferably with some steamed rice!.
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you make this recipe!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Kung Pao Chicken turns your day cheerful.