What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Corn capsicum masala recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Corn capsicum masala recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn capsicum masala recipe. You can have corn capsicum masala using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Corn capsicum masala:
- Get 3/4 cup of sweet corn (boiled).
- Get 1 of big size onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of capsicum chopped.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of dry coconut powder.
- You need 1 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kasoori methi.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 2 of cardamoms.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Corn capsicum masala:
- Heat a pan & add oil, heat it, now add corn & capsicum & salt. Roast it at regular intervals & cook until crunchy..
- In another pan take oil & butter, heat it. Now add cumin seeds after it add chopped onion & salt, saute well after this add garlic paste and tomato puree & mix it well..
- Now add all dry species & dry coconut & mix well..roast till the oil floats over the masala….
- Now add corn & capsicum to the masala & mix well. Now add 3/4 cup water to the masala, add kasoori methi & stir well..
- After 5 min, check the sabzi. Now sabzi is ready to serve…
- You can serve it with Chapati, paratha & naan..
Corn Capsicum Masala is a great sidedish for phulka /chapathi or even for mild pulaos. We all love sweet corn so anything made with it a winner here so made this corn capsicum combo in the usual. A delicious vegetable recipe, corn capsicum masala has sweet corn kernels tossed with capsicum, besan, coconut and roasted spice Relish with roti or Parathas as packed tiffin recipe or main course. Enjoy the delicious blend of baby corn and capsicum in a mouth-watering blend of spices. Learn how to make/prepare Baby Corn Capsicum Masala by following this easy recipe.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Corn capsicum masala makes your day joyful.