Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Multi grain parathas recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Multi grain parathas recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to multi grain parathas recipe. You can have multi grain parathas using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Multi grain parathas:
- Take 1/4 cup of Whole Wheat flour -.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oats flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of Ragi flour-.
- You need 1/4 cup of Bajra-.
- Use 1 of medium size onion chopped finely.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder -.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Red chilli flakes-.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder-.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt-.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder-.
- You need of Handfull green coriander chopped finely.
- Get of Water to knead the dough.
- Get of Oil for cooking.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Multi grain parathas:
- First of all, combine all ingredients in mixing bowl slowly add the water and make a soft dough.
- If by chance flours become wet too much add oats flour n knead further. No need to rest the dough.
- Heat a griddle on medium flame.
- Divide a dough into equal portions.I made 5 parathas with this quantity.
- Dust the rolling surfaces and the dough balls. Roll one portion into circle shape. Don't worry if onion comes out. Just stick them back.
- Place it on the hot griddle. Flip it on another side after a few secs.
- Apply oil and cook from both sides until golden brown.
- Repeat this process with the rest of the dough balls.
- Healthy n nutritional multigrain parathas r ready to serve with chutney r raita..
- U can add vegetables too..
You can add millet flour, soya flour or jowar flour in this as well. I didn't have it on hands so i didn't. Multigrain parathas – parathas made using six different flours. Parathas are my all time favourite food. I keep experimenting with different flours and different fillings for my parathas.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Multi grain parathas makes your day joyful.