Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Baked pesto halloumi recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Baked pesto halloumi recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pesto halloumi recipe. To cook baked pesto halloumi you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Baked pesto halloumi:
- You need 1 block of halloumi cheese.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pesto sauce.
- Take 3 of medium tomatoes.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Take of Zaatar spices.
- Get of Mozzarella cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Baked pesto halloumi:
- Cut the halloumi cheese into slightly thin slices and soak in water for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the cheese and add one teaspoon of pesto sauce to it and mix well to make sure everything gets covered.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices.
- Place together in a tin like the picture below.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese, a bit of olive oil and Zaatar on top and put in a preheated oven for 10 minutes and then grill for ~3 minutes on the top.
- So tasty and easy to make.
This thyme-baked halloumi with peppers is a quick and easy vegetarian dish, perfect for when you're in a rush midweek. The addition of thyme, lemon and garlic help to keep the halloumi interesting. Tasty and delicious pesto halloumi sandwich 😍 Song: ain't your mama- jennifer lopez Video editing: KineMaster. This vegetarian halloumi bake recipe is the perfect way to use this delicious salty cheese! The halloumi is layered on top of tomato and aubergine and cooked until browned and crispy.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Baked pesto halloumi turns your day joyful.