Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for best Teriyaki Chicken Ramen recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Teriyaki Chicken Ramen recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken ramen recipe. To cook teriyaki chicken ramen you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Teriyaki Chicken Ramen:
- You need 1 inch of ginger (1 inch = 2.5 cm).
- Use 1/4 of onion.
- You need 1 lb of boneless chicken thigh with skin (1 lb = 454 g).
- You need of kosher salt.
- You need of freshly ground black pepper.
- Take 1 Tbsp of neutral flavor oil (vegetable, canola, etc) (for Step 7).
- You need 2 Tbsp of sake (for cooking).
- Use 1 tsp of neutral flavor oil (vegetable, canola, etc) (for Step 10).
- Take of Teriyaki Sauce:.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of sake.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of mirin.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Teriyaki Chicken Ramen:
- Gather all the ingredients. Grate ginger and transfer the grated ginger with juice in a large bowl. Grate the onion in the bowl..
- Add all the ingredients for teriyaki sauce in the bowl..
- Prick both sides of the chicken with fork so it absorbs more flavor. Cut the excess skin and fat and lightly season with salt and pepper..
- You can marinate the chicken for 30 minutes (optional). But, even if you do not marinate the chicken, it works fine too. The chicken teriyaki will still have wonderful flavor..
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Remove marinade from the chicken as much as possible. This is important so the chicken gets nice sear mark and won't end up cooking in the sauce. Place the chicken skin side down, RESERVING the sauce. Use a splatter screen if you have one – it’s pretty neat tool to prevent from splatter especially you cook bacon and oily foods..
- When fat renders and skin is golden brown, flip the chicken and add sake. Quickly cover with the lid and steam cook the chicken over medium low heat for 8-10 minutes..
- Open the lid and transfer the chicken to a plate. Wipe off excess grease from the pan..
- Flip the chicken and now skin side is up. Pour the reserved sauce. Cook until the sauce is reduced about half, frequently spooning the sauce over the chicken. Once alcohol from sake and mirin evaporates, sugar crystalizes and the sauce gets thicken. Turn off the heat..
- Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and slice into a bite size pieces. Serve on a plate and drizzle the remaining sauce on top..
- For the noodle, cook ramen noodle as per instruction in the package, pour some remaining teriyaki sauce in the noodle, and mix well..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Teriyaki Chicken Ramen turns your day joyful.