Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting No bake Cocoa powder and oats cookies recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent No bake Cocoa powder and oats cookies recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake cocoa powder and oats cookies recipe. You can cook no bake cocoa powder and oats cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly No bake Cocoa powder and oats cookies:
- Provide 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 0.25 cup of milk.
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Use 1 sachet of quick cooking oats equivalent 0.25 cup (40g).
- Get 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Provide Tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Sprinkles and edible glitter.
- Use of Salt (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing No bake Cocoa powder and oats cookies:
- Bring sugar, milk, butter and cocoa to a boil on a medium sauce pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Bring to a boil for 1 minute..
- Remove from heat and add oats, peanut butter, vanilla and pinch of salt and mix.
- Scoop out dough and spread each on a tray.
- Add sprinkles and glitter and let cool for 30 minutes to an hour.
- You can also place it in the fridge to cool.
- Enjoy 😊.
Drop by tablespoons onto wax paper. A blend of cocoa powder and dark chocolate amps up the flavor. Peanut butter gives the cookies a creamy consistency and a salty/sweet flavor. Combining rolled and instant oats provides a good balance of thickness and chew. Chocolate No Bake Cookies made with peanut butter, oatmeal and cocoa, an easy treat without turning on the oven.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your No bake Cocoa powder and oats cookies makes your day cheerful.