Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Vegetarian Pita-Pockets recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Vegetarian Pita-Pockets recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian pita-pockets recipe. You can have vegetarian pita-pockets using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Vegetarian Pita-Pockets:
- You need 2 of pita pockets.
- Take 2 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of spinach.
- Use 1/8 cup of tomato.
- Take 1 oz of onion.
- Prepare 1 oz of jalepeño.
- Take 2 tsp of cilantro.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Vegetarian Pita-Pockets:
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- Take both pita pockets, spread cream cheese on both sides of inside. Sprinkle mozzerella cheese evenly across bottom of insides..
- Wash and chop spinach. Dice tomato, onion, and jalepeño..
- Stuff veggies into pockets, being very careful to not rip sides..
- Place pita pockets onto a perforated pizza pan, slide into over for 12-15 minutes..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Vegetarian Pita-Pockets turns your day cheerful.