What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Vanilla chocolate checker board cake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Vanilla chocolate checker board cake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla chocolate checker board cake recipe. To cook vanilla chocolate checker board cake you need 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Vanilla chocolate checker board cake:
- Use 4 cups of flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cup of butter milk.
- You need of Condensed milk.
- Get 1/2 of cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vanilla flavour.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Vanilla chocolate checker board cake:
- To a bowl pour in the dry ingredients that's the flour, sugar, and baking soda mix together and set aside.
- In another clean bowl add in the wet ingredients that's the eggs flavour butter milk vegetable oil mix thoroughly until foamy.
- Pout in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients mix very well to foam a batter divide into 2 as you use the remaining for the chocolate cake.
- Grease the pan with oil then sprinkle some flour on it this helps the cake come out easily pour in half the batter into it.
- Allow the vanilla cake to cool completely before cutting.
- Add cocoa powder into the remaining batter mix very well add condense milk into it as it contains sugar to make it sweet and thin it out to get a better consistency.
- Pour into a greased pan just you did with the vanilla cake and bake in a preheated oven of 180°c for 30 min place the cake on a rack to cool.
- The two cakes are ready now trim off the excess with a serrated knife.
- Use a circular cookie cutter to cut out a neat circle.
- Cut out your first circle carefully and the second if you can get more circles I only cut out 2 for this cake.
- Get some butter cream to help hold the cake together frost the inner circle of the chocolate cake first then alternate the cake you putting inside start with the chocolate put in the vanilla in the middle cream it and place the smaller chocolate cake circle in the middle to close the cake.
- Repeat the same step for the vanilla cake.
- Cover the top of the cake with the butter cream then place the vanilla cake on the chocolate cake then cover the whole cake with the butter cream frosting..
- Then when you cut through the cake you get that beautiful checker board pattern..
- Serve a slice of the yummy combo of vanilla and chocolate cake.
The following is a post from contributing writer Brandy. This checkerboard cake is always a crowd pleaser. Checkerboard Cake You can use Swift'ning with perfect confidence in any type of cake. This delicate, snowy-white shortening contains a special quick-mix. This delicate, snowy-white shortening contains a special quick-mix ingredients, gives you cakes to dream about.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Vanilla chocolate checker board cake makes your day cheerful.