Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Beef and Spinach Lasagna recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Beef and Spinach Lasagna recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and spinach lasagna recipe. You can cook beef and spinach lasagna using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Beef and Spinach Lasagna:
- Prepare 500 g of Spinach.
- Get 500 ml of Full cream.
- Use sheets of Spinach lasagne.
- Use 2 of Beefstock cubes.
- You need 1 of Packet tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Worcester Sauce.
- Get 3 cups of milk.
- You need 4-6 cups of grated cheddar depending on oven dish.
- Use 2 teaspoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled water.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Brown onion soup.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Beef and Spinach Lasagna:
- Creamy Spinach- cut spinach in small squares. In your pan, add teaspoon butter and add a cup of boiled water. Add a cup of milk when water starts boiling.Do not put a lid on the pan. Cook for 30 minutes. Until soft and almost no liquid left. Add a cup of your cream with a cup and a half of cheddar cheese. And mix till it thickens. Take of stove.Check spinach whilst preparing other steps in the meantime..
- Beef mince- put a teaspoon of oil in the pan. Onion and garlic optional and never hurts. Brown the mince then add two beef stock cubes with 2 teaspoons worchester sauce, a packet of tomato paste and a teaspoon brown onion soup in a measuring jug. Mix well and our into beef mince until sauce thickens..
- Cheese sauce- Add 3 tablespoons butter. Wait for it to melt. Once melted add 3 tablespoons cake flour and mix well. Pour your cup milk into this mixture and whisk properly until no visible clots. Keep your stove on a medium heat. Once the milk starts boiling add the other cup of milk and when that boils add your other cup of cheddar (Keep a two cups of milk close by and two cups of grated cheddar aswell.) Sauce will thicken. Then add three teaspoons Lancewood plain cottage cheese and mix well..
- Dishing- in your oven dish pour half of your cream on the bottom of the dish. Placing lasagne sheets on top of the cream. This prevents the lasagne drying out and a gaurenteed well cooked texture. On the lasagne sheets add the layer creamy spinach. Then layer with lasagne sheets again. Top that with cheese sauce and then some of your beef mince. Continue until all ingredients are finished. Put in oven on 180 degrees 30-40 minutes..
- Test using a fork, if no pasta sticks your pasta is ready. This is a rich and extremely filling dish. Serve with a greek salad or garlicbread. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as me and my housemates do. X.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Beef and Spinach Lasagna turns your day cheerful.